Welcome to “Alte Feuerwache” Seminar House
The staff team of the seminar house is looking forward to welcoming you!
Here, you will find:
- A youth hostel in a prime location between Potsdamer Platz, Gendarmenmarkt and Kreuzberg with the individual charm of an old Berlin building
- Rooms with a very generous size
- Special floor which offers accessibility for guests with impairments
- All areas in the house are accessible for wheelchair users
- Cozy group rooms with completely equipped kitchen unit
- Four separate residential floors in which you can keep yourselves to yourselves as a group in a pleasant flat share community
- Well-kept, well equipped seminar rooms
- Convention hall for conference
- Delicious healthy Food
- Our "brennBar" for the coffee break, the lunch a la carte, tasty Burger, or your private celebration
- Beautiful patio with lavish greenery with bench seats and fountains as a oasis of relaxation
- Free of charge internet points
- Billiard table in the lobby
- Sport area with basketball court, football goals and playing equipment
- Playing equipment for toddlers, sand boxes
- Sheltered table-tennis facilities
- Children bed if desired
Whether it’s a school trip, seminar stay, family trip or quick trip – you are in best hands with us.
Here you are right in the center of the capital and enjoy big-city flair as much as local neighborhood atmosphere. Various places of interest can be reached in a few minutes walking distance. In the immediate neighborhood, there are the Berlin Jewish Museum, Checkpoint Charlie, the Berlin Wall Museum (Museum Haus am Checkpoint Charlie), the “Topography of Terror” exhibition and the Martin Gropius Building (Martin-Gropius-Bau) with important international art exhibitions. You stay in the very center of the Creative Quarter “Südliche Friedrichstadt”, where numerous galleries are located. The popular Kreuzberg “Bergmannkiez” with its original pubs, bars, cafes and shops invites for shopping and relaxing.
Excellent transport connections (subway line 6 station Kochstrasse, subway line 2 station Spittelmarkt, subway line 8 station Moritzplatz, bus M29) provide that you easily reach more remote destinations at any time. Furthermore, free-of-charge parking facilities are available for our guests.
The character of the house encourages group processes. You decide if you desire privacy or contact with other people – you can enjoy both